Thursday, October 16, 2008

House Trailer



Okay, I'm not easily weirded out, but a Christian horror movie?

There's always been a puritanical streak in horror stories that I've never been comfortable with, but that's an essay for another time. Alls I know is that certain elements of this trailer set off alarm bells. On the surface House looks like another goofy haunted house flick, but I did some research and found that both authors are heavily steeped in contemporary Christian literature and the movie will feature Christian heavy metal.

Alarm bells. Great, something else telling me I'm going to hell.

ia ia cthulhu fhtagn

Creature

1 comment:

Thomas Duke said...

Cool blog! This looks like it might be decent. I'm a sucker for this kind of moralizing crap. Have you ever seen C Me Dance? It's probably the ultimate half horror/half Christian after achool special. It is quite amazing. I wrote a review if you wanna check it out: http://cinemagonzo.blogspot.com/2010/06/c-me-dance-2009-satan-loves-heavy-metal.html

Also, Christian heavy metal is an oxymoron.