Saturday, May 23, 2009

Creature got into a car accident.

In keeping with my general real world horror/fake horror thing, I got into a big-ass auto accident this week.







The guy was drunk, he smashed into the rear of my car, and he collided with several other vehicles while attempting to flee the scene. I asked the cop that as a peaceful, forgiving, yoga-practicing dude, was it wrong for me to wish death by herpes on the guy. He laughed and said "no comment."

I got off real easy on that one, sustaining a mild concussion, some whiplash, and back spasms. I try to exercise regularly and I don't want to become one of those guys who is always in pain and can't do anything fun.

Lesson: Please please please don't drink and drive. I have an awesome post in-bound about Stanley Kubrick's The Shining, but it may take some time to get to. Right now all I'm capable of doing is watching 60s caper movies starring Michael Caine and going page by painful page through Chuck Palahniuk's Haunted, which I'm not particularly enjoying.

No comments: